The Congregation Agudath Israel Men's Club actively supports the synagogue with award-winning social, educational and religious programming. Men's Club was formed to promote fellowship by organizing events through which its members provide service to the congregation, assist its youth, and enjoy social camaraderie. Many activities are sponsored by CAI Men's Club including The Annual Sports Breakfast and The Stock Maven Contest. Members assist running the annual Purim Carnival and the organization administers The Jack Lippe Memorial Scholarship Fund, which bestows a scholarship each year on a graduating senior from a member family. Men's Club is affiliated with the Federation of Jewish Men's Clubs (FJMC) and The North Jersey Region of Jewish Men's Clubs (NNJR).
Our Club has been internationally recognized with the FJMC Quality Club Award for overall club excellence and Torch Award for excellence in individual programming as well as the 'Quality Club Award' for outstanding service.
Some of our past programs include:
• Israel speakers series: Yotam Zach, Metrowest Israeli youth shaliach and
David Schenker of the Washington Institute for Near East Policy
• Scotch in the Sukkah, Guys Night Out for March Madness, Texas Hold 'Em
• Annual Blood Drive
• World Wide Wrap Tefillin Day and Yom Hashoah Candle Program
• Topics on Tap with Rabbinic Intern Michael Jay (Jewish and Israel current
• Purim Carnival Kitchen Patrol
• Men's Club Shabbat
• Jack Lippe Scholarship Program and Man of the Year Dinner
• Men's Club Basketball Team
• Two-time champion of the JCC Temple League (2007, 2008)
Men's Club Board:
Mike Chiaet, President
Marc Weinstein, Vice President
Steve Eitman, Treasurer
Steve Jacobs, Secretary
Adam Shandler, Adviser
The CAI Men's Club: "Excellence in Friendship". Our club is growing - Come be part of it! For additional information email email@example.com.